At Elite Fiduciary Group, we hold our clients’ privacy to the highest regards. Our Policy goes in depth on how any sensitive information you send to us through this website or other forms of correspondence with us is used, processed or shared when you request our services.
What personal information do we gather?
When users access our site, we may automatically gather some information about them or their device including:
- Information on their web browser, IP address and time zone.
- Information you voluntarily share with us when you fill in contact or inquiry forms on our Site.
- Information of any interactions we have with you when you connect with us.
- Information on any transactions you execute on our site.
- Information on your site visits which includes but is not limited to location information, usage patterns, search terms, inbound links and other communication data.
Please note that Elite Fiduciary Groups will never disclose your sensitive information to anyone. However, we may disclose it if we are requested to do so by a court of legal jurisdiction to comply with law enforcement or protect our company. In all cases, we ensure that we withhold as much information as possible to the fullest extent permissible by law.
How We Use It
- Elite Fiduciary Groups uses all the personal information gathered from you to make its services available to you and respond to your requests. Additionally, we may also use such information to:
- Enhance and optimize our website’s content based on your preferences and the specifications of your device.
- To provide you with targeted advertisements on products or services we think may be of interest to you considering your preferences.
- To fulfil the terms of our ongoing contracts with you or give you notice on any modifications to the services we offer.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third party companies only to improve your user experience and provide relevant, targeted advertising. We also share information trusted third-party tools like Google Analytics to study browsing patterns, and website traffic, as well as other statistics.
Users have the rights to get access to any personal information Elite Fiduciary Group maintains about them and request for it to be updated, corrected or erased from our records. To exercise your rights, please notify us by getting in touch with us.
Elite Fiduciary Group may from time to time update this policy to reflect changes to our practices or any operational, regulatory or legal reasons. Any modifications made to this policy will be made available on this page and will take effect the moment we post them.
How To Reach Us
If you have any questions regarding this policy, wish to raise a concern or leave us with some valuable feedback, we would love to hear from you. Contact us at: